Why shouldn’t you just get a neighbor to watch your pets while you’re gone?
Well, there are a number of reasons why hiring a professional pet sitter is the best option…
1) We know how to handle animal health issues and veterinary emergencies.
Lazy Days owner Jamie Hoad is a certified pet sitter and veterinary assistant who successfully completed the Pet First Aid program administered by the American Red Cross. She also has years of professional veterinary assisting experience, holds an equine technology degree, and engages in veterinary continuing education.
2) Pet care is our passion.
This isn’t just a hobby for us. We stay with our clients’ pets at least 30 minutes each visit so that they get not only the essentials like bathroom breaks and meals but also plenty of playtime and affection.
3) Holidays and summertime are often some of the busiest periods of the year–and that goes for your friends and neighbors too. They may not have the time or energy to give your pets the attention they need each day, but we certainly do!
4) We know the importance of maintaining a low-stress, safe environment for your pets while their favorite people are away from home. We can go over any safety precautions that need to be taken and give you advice on how to reduce stress levels in your dogs and cats.
5) We provide care in the setting your pets are most comfortable and familiar with: their home.
Keep your pets’ stress levels down while you’re away by letting them remain surrounded in the sights and smells they know. It’s a much better option than your furry friends having to adjust to a strange house or boarding facility.
6) We’re happy to provide you with daily updates through calls, texts, or emails to let you know how your pets are doing back home.